Whatever is.....

... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

Friday, April 11, 2008

What missing?


It's hard when you last child leaves home. I have read books about it, talked to friends about it and watched TV shows about it. It seems to be something that every mom must go through. I thought it was hard when Chris our oldest son left. In fact, after he left I got my first cold sore. Who says I was stressed? But having Kasandra leave was even harder. When Chris left I still had 3 other children at home and they occupied much of my time. Now with Kanandra gone, her dad and I are for the first time alone. So today as I was sorting photos that are stored in my computer, I found this one . The memory of her sleeping on my bed with Gabe is bittersweet. I found myself missing her all over again.