Whatever is.....

... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

For the love of Raffie

It's hard to believe that just 3 years ago, I was not a dog person. In fact I found people who made a fuss of their dog a little strange. Currently, we are a two dog family. Our first born Gabe, who is so cute and smart that I learned that loving a dog wasn't as weird as I thought. Then came Raffie who quickly became my dog. She is so different from Gabe, much more sensitive and clingy. Look at her beautiful brown eyes, how could anyone not love her. So as strange as it may seem, it is for the love of Raffie, I now carry photos not only of children..... but of my dogs.