I AM.... A DAUGHTER to Ralph and Wanda. I am the LITTLE SISTER, a SISTER IN LAW and a MOTHER IN LAW but I don't have any out-laws. I am a MOTHER to four, three boys and one girl. I am WIFE to Tom. The is why my email it tomscat. I am AUNT Kakhie to my nieces and nephews. I am a CHRISTIAN and enjoy expressing my faith in my crafts. I am HAPPY, well... most of the time. I am a BEST FREIEND. I am a GOOD LISTENER. I am a RN and I work in a Nicu. I am a PROCRASTINATOR. I am a RIGHT BRAINIER. I am an ARTIST and a PHOTOGRAPHER althought I don't like having my photo taken. I am a DIETER because I lovet to eat too much. I am a TEACHER and a STUDENT. I am a TERRIBLE SPELLER so I use my spell check often. I am an ORGANIZER. I am a BLOGGER.... I am what I am.
... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8 (NIV)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
What I love....
For Valentines day I had so much fun altering a mini mailbox from Target's dollar spot. Then the mini book that fits inside the mail box is altered coasters from Chili's restaurant. I love to alter things..... why wasn't that a page in the book?