
Happy New Year everyone.... To start the new year off right.... I have moved my blog to blogger web site. For some reason, type pad wasn't working for me and so I am trying blogger.com. I did delete my type pad blog account "this and that" so if you have found me here... great.
Here is a recipe that I googled after eating at Chili's with my mother. YUMMY!!! My sister was nice enough to host the party...
CHILI'S© Enchilada Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lb. of chicken breast fillets (approx. 3 fillets)
1/2 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup masa harina (flour found in baking section of stores)
3 cups water
1 cup enchilada sauce
16 ounces Velveeta
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Garnish
shredded cheddar cheese
crumbled corn tortilla chips
pico de gallo
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lb. of chicken breast fillets (approx. 3 fillets)
1/2 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup masa harina (flour found in baking section of stores)
3 cups water
1 cup enchilada sauce
16 ounces Velveeta
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Garnish
shredded cheddar cheese
crumbled corn tortilla chips
pico de gallo
